Omotola Jalade discusses her recent lack of acting.


 Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, also known as Omosexy, is a Nigerian actress, singer, and philanthropist who has been in the Nigerian entertainment industry for over two decades. She is regarded as one of the most influential actresses in Nigeria and has won several awards for her outstanding performances in movies. However, in recent times, she has not been as active in the industry as she used to be, and in this article, we will be exploring the reasons why.

Family Responsibilities

One of the primary reasons why Omotola Jalade hasn't been acting lately is that she has been preoccupied with family responsibilities. She is a wife and mother of four children, and she has been focused on raising them and being present in their lives. Omotola has often spoken about how important her family is to her, and she has said that she wants to be a good role model for her children. As a result, she has been taking a step back from acting to ensure that she has enough time for her family.

In an interview with The Guardian Nigeria, she said, "I had to take a step back because I wanted to be a good mother and wife. I didn't want to be that mother who was always away from her children. My family is very important to me, and I wanted to be present in their lives."

Business Ventures

Apart from acting, Omotola Jalade is also involved in several business ventures. She has her own reality show, "Omotola: The Real Me," and she is the founder of the Omotola Youth Empowerment Program (OYEP), a youth-oriented program that aims to empower young people with skills that will help them achieve their goals. Additionally, she has been involved in several other business ventures, including real estate, fashion, and beauty. These ventures require a lot of time and attention, and Omotola has been focusing on them in recent times.

The Need for a Break

Another reason why Omotola Jalade hasn't been acting lately is that she needed a break. She has been in the entertainment industry for over two decades, and she has been working tirelessly to make a name for herself. This has taken a toll on her, and she has said that she needed some time off to recharge and rejuvenate. Omotola has often spoken about the importance of self-care, and she has said that taking a break from acting has allowed her to focus on her mental and emotional well-being.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria, she said, "I needed to take a break from acting because it was becoming too much for me. I was burning out, and I needed to recharge. Taking a break has allowed me to focus on my health and well-being, and I feel much better now."

Health Issues

Omotola Jalade has also been dealing with some health issues that have affected her ability to act. In 2020, she revealed that she had contracted COVID-19, and she had to take time off to recover. Additionally, she has spoken about how she has been dealing with some health challenges, including migraines and fatigue. These health issues have affected her ability to act, and she has had to take a step back to focus on her health.

In an Instagram post in 2020, she wrote, "I had COVID-19, and it was a very difficult time for me. I had to take some time off to recover, and it took a toll on me. Additionally, I have been dealing with migraines and fatigue, which have affected my ability to act."

Industry Politics

The Nigerian entertainment industry is known for its politics, and Omotola Jalade has not been immune to it. In recent years, there have been rumors that she has been black

Post a Comment

0 Comments