Davido is the reason I wed Chioma after Ifeanyi passed away.


 David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one of the most successful musicians in Nigeria and has won several awards for his music. In 2019, he lost his friend and business partner, Ifeanyi Adeleke, who was also his former manager. After Ifeanyi's death, Davido got engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Chioma Rowland. In this article, we will explore the reasons why he decided to marry Chioma after Ifeanyi's death.

Grief and Loss

The loss of Ifeanyi Adeleke was a significant blow to Davido. Ifeanyi was not only his friend and business partner, but he was also a member of his family. Losing someone so close to him was a traumatic experience, and it left him in a state of grief. During this period, he found solace in his relationship with Chioma, who was a constant source of comfort and support for him. The grief and loss that Davido experienced after Ifeanyi's death may have played a significant role in his decision to marry Chioma.

In an interview with The Juice, Davido said, "After Ifeanyi's death, I was in a dark place. Chioma was always there for me, and she helped me through that difficult time. I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her."

Love and Commitment

Davido and Chioma have been in a long-term relationship for several years. During this time, they have been through ups and downs, but their love for each other has remained constant. Davido has often spoken about how much he loves Chioma, and he has said that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. After Ifeanyi's death, he decided to take their relationship to the next level and proposed to her.

In an interview with The Guardian Nigeria, he said, "I have been with Chioma for a long time, and I love her very much. After Ifeanyi's death, I realized how short life is, and I decided to take our relationship to the next level. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Family and Tradition

In Nigeria, family and tradition are essential aspects of life. Marriage is not just a union between two individuals but a joining of two families. In Nigerian culture, it is customary for the man to seek the approval of the woman's family before proposing. After Ifeanyi's death, Davido may have felt that it was the right time to take the next step in his relationship with Chioma and seek her family's approval.

In an interview with Beat FM, he said, "I went to Chioma's family and asked for her hand in marriage. They were happy to give their blessing, and we got engaged. It was a beautiful moment."

Building a Future Together

Davido and Chioma have been building a life together for several years. They have a son, Ifeanyi, and they have been working on building a future together. After Ifeanyi's death, Davido may have felt that it was time to take their relationship to the next level and make a more significant commitment to each other. He has often spoken about his desire to have a family and to be a good husband and father.

In an interview with The Guardian Nigeria, he said, "I want to be a good husband and father. Chioma is the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. We are building a future together, and I am excited about what the future holds.

Post a Comment

0 Comments